|Erasmus+ Traineeship Offer - IAU UNESCO Chair in Cultural Diplomacy, Governance and Education
Erasmus+ Traineeship in Istanbul Aydin University
ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERSITY
Ms. Pinar ELBASAN
DEPARTMENT / FUNCTION
Erasmus+ Institutional Coordinator
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER 0090 212 444 1 428 - 12820
IAU UNESCO Chair in Cultural Diplomacy, Governance and Education
UNESCO Chair Trainee
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
Under the overall authority of IAU UNESCO Chair in Cultural Diplomacy, Governance and Education, the intern will undertake the following duties:
· Assist in carrying out and follow-up of all activities pertaining to the formation of
international bridges and interactions by identifying networks and power domains within intercultural exchanges, facilitation of the exchange of ideas, values, traditions and other aspects of culture and identity;
· Assist in maintaining regular contacts and cooperation with Field Offices, Permanent Delegations to UNESCO, National Commissions for UNESCO, intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations, inter-agency networks, etc. in carrying out the mission of the IAU UNESCO Chair;
· Assist in developing innovative and cultural educational programs in coherence with Istanbul Aydin University's academic principles and objectives ;
· In conformity with predetermined strategies and guidelines, assist in compiling and adapting documents, news, success stories, photo galleries and other dynamic content for regular updating the
IAU UNESCO Chair in Cultural Diplomacy, Governance and Education ’s web site;
· Assist in the analysis of documents and reports relating to the promotion of
Cultural Diplomacy, Governance and Education in all of UNESCO’s domains and in the drafting Division’s reports and other documents;
· Assist in disseminating
knowledge and information with partner's institutions about research activities, capacity building of common research projects;
· Assist in the organization and carrying out training activities of the Chair;
· Undertake other duties as required.
Istanbul Aydin University, Florya Campus- Istanbul, TR
From 2 months to 6 months
WORKING HOURS PER WEEK
The traineeship programme is normally on a full-time basis. Trainees are expected to work five full days a week, 6-8 h/day under the
supervision of an experienced staff member.
HELP WITH FINDING ACCOMMODATION Yes
PAYMENTS AND OTHER BENEFITS
Traineeships are unpaid, but academic credit may be acquired upon agreeing so with your Erasmus+ Coordinator from your home university.
We are able to accept the student intern on the Erasmus + Traineeship Scheme (if eligible), enabling the student to receive an Erasmus Traineeship Mobility Grant via their home University.
Free Turkish Language courses and meals at a discounted price
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
Costs/compensation: UNESCO Chair interns are not paid. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation and living expenses must be borne either by the interns or their sponsoring institutions.
Visa: Interns are responsible for obtaining and financing any necessary visas.
Travel: Interns must arrange and finance their travel to the location where they will have the internship.
Medical insurance: Interns are responsible for all costs arising from accidents/illness incurred during an internship. Interns must show proof of a valid major global medical insurance coverage.
Confidentiality: Any and all unpublished information obtained during the course of the internship must be kept confidential, and interns may not publish any reports or papers based on this information.